Legal terms & conditions
Welcome to Plants on People!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Plants on People’s Website, located at https://plantsonpeople.art.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Plants on People if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Plants on People & its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Plants on People. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Plants on People for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Plants on People.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Plants on People.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Plants on People.
- Redistribute content from Plants on People.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Plants on People does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Plants on People, its agents & affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Plants on People shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused & suffered due to any use of & posting of & appearance of the Comments on this Website.
Plants on People reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
You now grant Plants on People a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products & services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Plants on People; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Plants on People. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Plants on People’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone wrong.
Please be aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of those sites and their “Terms of Service” before engaging in business or uploading information.
By using our website, you with this consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, we will post these changes permanently here.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s Disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.