This design was drawn in 2022 in the summer but I haven’t started the actual embroidery until the winter knocked on our doors here in Oslo. There is something wintery about it, although the inspiration came from real flowers I used to create another pattern. There is so much creativity in this design! Each part is a little different and it will feel great to discover all the tiny details both with your eyes and by the touch of your hand.
What can you expect when buying this pillowcase?
- Highest quality fabric: 100% linen 280g, washed, will not shrink up to 50 degrees.
- Highest quality embroidery thread: I use only DMC or Anchor companies, 100% cotton, and can stand up to 50 degrees washing.
- Original design, a pattern created by me with hours of love and creative dedication. Made with 2-3 strands of embroidery floss, using different embroidery stitches. It feels both delicate and dimensional, you will love touching it.
- Zipper closing (YKK) at the bottom and super durable french seams.
- High-quality woven tag placed at the back of the pillowcase with Plants on People logo.
- This is a 50 x 50 cm pillowcase, sold without any filling – you can put any kind of cushion inside sized 50 x 50 cm, according to your preferences, anty-allergic, or feathers. For your convenience I can add a feather filling to the pillowcase, please mark it in the comments when you finalize the purchase.
This is a gift for generations, a one-of-a-kind embroidery experience. Linen is known for its incredible durability and elegance. On a warm summer day, it gives a cooling feeling, on a colder one, it cheers up with a gentle texture. And don’t worry about the creases – linen looks and feels lovely both ironed perfectly and organically wrinkled.
All products in the shop are made to order. Creating each piece takes between 1-3 weeks.
After receiving your order, within 2 days I will send you a confirmation e-mail with information on how soon you will get your piece.
Wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry, hang, or dry flat. Before the product dries out completely, iron the left side on a towel to protect the dimension and color of the embroidery.
I put my heart & energy into each of the creations. They are made with love for you to cherish for years.
Other available color combinations can be found here: