My embroidery is not always bulky and colorful. It is sometimes delicate and monochromatic. I created this design on my shirt to play with some intimacy. This is what I feel when I create a delicate design like this.
The shirt is almost like new, originally H&M with a Plants on People spin on it. Worn just a couple of times. Made from comfortable linen fabric.
Details & measurements:
- rounded bottom
- a little longer (covers the bum)
- size 34 but fits 38 comfortably
- width under armpits: 52 cm
- total length when flat: 93
Contact me for more details.
More info & caring instructions:
- The embroidery itself is very durable – I have washed the shirt on a gentle program in the washing machine and it still looks great, not more than 30 degrees, gentle soap, do not tumble dry.
- I iron it just a little bit to give it a nice finish but on the left side and I put a towel underneath so the bulky embroidery keeps its dimension.
- Thread: DMC or Anchor, 100% cotton.
There are no reviews yet.