This linen pillowcase came to life after a winter walk in Lofoten Islands. I collected some remnants of the summer and, inspired by its beauty, decided to make a pillowcase.
I’m happy with how it turned out. Looking at it, one can almost feel the frosty, fresh air & hear the silence of a sunny winter day.
A true Lofoten Memory.
What can you expect when buying this pillowcase?
- Highest quality fabric: 100% linen 420g, washed, will not shrink up to 40 degrees. This is one of the thickest linens out there.
- Highest quality embroidery thread: 100% cotton, dyed with plants, handcrafted in Poland, can stand up to 40 degrees washing.
- Original design, a pattern created by me with hours of love and creative dedication. Made with 2-3 strands of embroidery floss so it feels soft delicate, the plants seem to be alive on the fabric, you will love touching it.
- Zipper closing at the bottom and super durable french seams.
- High-quality woven tag placed at the back of the pillowcase with Plants on People logo.
- This is a 40 x 40 cm pillowcase, sold without any filling – you can put any kind of cushion inside sized 40 x 40 cm, according to your preferences, anty-allergic, or feathers. For your convenience I can add a feather filling to the pillowcase, please mark it in the comments when you finalize the purchase.
This is a gift for generations, a one-of-a-kind embroidery experience. Linen is known for its incredible durability and elegance. On a warm summer day, it gives a cooling feeling, on a colder one, it cheers up with a gentle texture. And don’t worry about the creases – linen looks and feels lovely both ironed perfectly and organically wrinkled.
All products in the shop are made to order. Creating each piece takes between 1-3 weeks.
After receiving your order, within 2 days I will send you a confirmation e-mail with information on how soon you will get your piece.
Wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry, hang, or dry flat. Before the product dries out completely, iron the left side on a towel to protect the dimension and color of the embroidery.
I put my heart & energy into each of the creations. They are made with love for you to cherish for years.
There are no reviews yet.