Treat yourself or your loved one to the full beauty of floral embroidery. This pillowcase will make happy anyone who looks at it and will make a dull, rainy day feel much brighter!
I created this pattern almost three years ago as an experiment. I let my imagination run free and have drawn it straight onto the fabric. So far I didn’t mean to recreate this pattern but I have experienced its energizing potential and I want to share it with you. This isn’t just a feast for the eyes but your hands as well. Feeling it under your fingertips brings true joy!
The background is dusty beige but can be also ecru as in my other products. Can be also monochromatic – beige background with black/grey/bordeaux embroidery. If you want to – I can create an individual color pattern for you for an additional 450 NOK. We can meet online or in Oslo over a coffee or I can send you pictures with examples of fabric & thread colors.
What can you expect when buying this pillowcase?
- Highest quality fabric: 100% linen 280 (gray or beige) – 420g (ecru), washed, will not shrink up to 50 degrees.
- Highest quality embroidery thread: I use only DMC or Anchor companies, 100% cotton, can stand up to 50 degrees washing.
- Original design, a pattern created by me with hours of love and creative dedication. Made with 6 strands of embroidery floss so it feels bulky and very dimensional, you will love touching it!
- Zipper closing (YKK) at the bottom, and super durable french seams.
- High-quality woven tag placed at the back of the pillowcase with Plants on People logo.
- This is a 50 x 50 cm pillowcase, sold without any filling – you can put any kind of cushion inside sized 50 x 50 cm, according to your preferences, anty-allergic, or feathers. For your convenience I can add a feather filling to the pillowcase, please mark it in the comments when you finalize the purchase.
This is a gift for generations, a one-of-a-kind embroidery experience. Linen is known for its incredible durability and elegance. On a warm summer day, it gives a cooling feeling, on a colder one, it cheers up with a gentle texture. And don’t worry about the creases – linen looks and feels lovely both ironed perfectly and organically wrinkled.
All products in the shop are made to order. Creating each piece takes between 1-3 weeks.
After receiving your order, within 2 days I will send you a confirmation e-mail with information on how soon you will get your piece.
Wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry, hang, or dry flat. Before the product dries out completely, iron the left side on a towel to protect the dimension and color of the embroidery.
I put my heart & energy into each of the creations. They are made with love for you to cherish for years.
This is a gift for generations, a one-of-a-kind embroidery experience.
There are no reviews yet.