Modern plants embroidery – Beginners Workshop
We invite you to learn embroidery during a 4 hour beginners course. You will learn how to do leaves & flowers in various techniques. During this course you will be able to work with simple yet cohesive patterns that will help you start making your own compositions in the future. You will also learn about the helpful tricks and tips and avoid common beginners mistakes.
All of this in a friendly, supportive atmosphere that will let you tap into your own creativity and discover that you can also draw patterns for your own projects!
What you can expect:
- knowledge about embroidery tools & fabric
- knowledge about pattern transferring
- enough practice & theory to do at least 5 new embroidery stitches
- materials & equipment to work with
- supportive teacher, max 8 participants, snacks, chatting about creativity & life
What you make you will take home!
– who we are and what are our expectations
– presentation of the patterns
– choosing the fabric & color, how to compose them according to our pattern
– how to thread the needle, make a knot, how much thread to use for different effect
– how to use the embroidery hoop
– preparation of the fabric, what fabric to use for different projects
– transferring the pattern based on the color of the fabric
– first embroidery steps – how to start
– how to do stem, leaves, inside of the flowers
– how to finish the thread on the other side
– what mistakes can happen, what to avoid (eg. tension of the thread, choosing the wrong needle etc)
– how to work on future projects, how to pursue our hobby
When and where?
17.01.2023 at 16:00 – 20:00
Come and join us for a special treat to start your New Year in a craftsy way!
*No cancellation policy – it is not possible to withdraw your attendance from the workshop. Please understand we take time and energy to prepare the courses.